To add value to our customers, employees, shareholders and community.
To be the customers’ first choice through the design, implementation and delivery of innovative staffing services that exceeds their expectations.
- Satisfied Customers
- Employee Well Being
- Rational Thinking & Decision Making
- A Learning Organisation
- Responsible Corporate Citizenship
These are the core values and behaviours that drive our organisation. Each one is critical, but should be held in balance with all others.
Leadership provides the vision and direction throughout the organisation. We will strive to:
- Act consistently and fairly in the treatment of individuals.
- Provide timely communication of expectations.
- Have the courage to make bold decisions and stand by our convictions.
- Have a sense of urgency.
Satisfied Customers ensure we are the staffing supplier of choice by striving to:
- Understand the needs of our customers before trying to be understood.
- Recognise, address and resolve issues before they become a problem.
- Influence customer-staffing requirements using innovative solutions.
Employee Well Being ensures we are all motivated to achieve our potential by striving to:
- Providing proactive management of health and safety of all employees.
- Support a sense of humour when practiced with appropriateness and respect.
- Support the maintenance of a balance between work and personal time.
- Provide an environment that is challenging, enjoyable and rewarding.
- Appropriately celebrate and share in the organisations’ success.
Innovation provides creative design of processes and systems that give us a competitive advantage.We will strive to:
- Take advantage of the diversity of everyone’s views and opinions.
- Adopt ideas, new or borrowed, to achieve outcomes.
- Develop ideas and activities that enhance the company’s competitiveness.
Integrity requires the conviction to act honestly and consistently with these values. We will strive to:
- Behave professionally with mutual trust, respect and tolerance of others.
- Do what we say we will do.
- Ensure that all the company policies, procedures and systems are aligned to these values.
Teamwork harnesses the collective intelligence and capability of the organisation. We will strive to:
- Manage our conflicts by negotiation with flexibility and respect.
- Provide authority and appropriate resources in line with needs.
- Monitor, review and respond to set objectives.
- Acknowledge and celebrate team success.
Rational Thinking & Decision Making ensures we reach an appropriate solution. We will strive to:
- Have a planned approach to fact based decision making.
- Eliminate hidden agendas, giving all involved employees an equal input.
- Record all relevant facts and assumptions underpinning our decisions.
- Exercise informed risk taking.
A Learning Organisation evolves and improves the success of the business. We will strive to:
- Access new knowledge from internal and external sources.
- View critical incidents of success and failure as learning experiences.
- Learn from the knowledge held by individuals and teams throughout the organisation.
- Communicate learning through our processes and procedures.
Responsible Corporate Citizenship
Responsible Corporate Citizenship provides that every employee has a "duty of care" to ensure our organisation impacts positively on any individual, group or community that has dealings with the company. We will strive to:
- Maintain strong due diligence compliance programs.
- Promote and maintain an ethical culture through out the organisation.
- Enhance the reputation of the organisation to the public and legislative regulators.